Saturday, January 2, 2010

Milk, a dish best served curdled and full of revenge.



About two months ago, Anthony Fallon of Flint Michigan stole thousands of dollars of camera gear from me, and a friends macbook. The police didn't do anything, my arms don't reach far enough to punch someone two states away, all the gear was most likely sold hours after it was stolen. I've already replaced my gear through the miracles of insurance, but like elephants Toucans do not forget.

So, about four to five months ago as i was closing at work I found a sippy cup full of milk or possibly breast milk. Being a mischievous rascal i instantly started thinking about who i could prank with this gross milk. I put it in a common area, and nearly forgot about it for some time. By this time I hope it is still rotten and smells like death. I have already sealed up a box and have it ready to be shipped out. As long as the milk is nice and disgusting, and i construct some sort of makeshift hazmat suit out of garbage bags and tape i think i will survive.



There is a small possibility that the milk is gone because the place it was located has received a new floor. I'll find out within an hour, and if that is the case i will just have to start over or maybe just get some special nilbog milk high in vitamin content.


1 comment: